Monday 31 May 2010

12 Likes, 1 Love and 8 Hates

I like to Travel and explore.
I like to talk (or should that have been LOVE!).
I like to Read.
I like Coffee, and particularly enjoy a Starbucks with friends.
I like Musicals (and of course Glee!).
I like hearing my Goddaughter Sienna say “Auntie Leanne….”
I like listening to music.
I like Lip Gloss and Nail Varnish.
I like people playing with my hair.
I like lie-in’s and duvet days.
I like SATC
I like laughing until you cry.



I Love The Boy, My Family and Friends.

I hate people who are constantly late!
I hate Spiders
I hate eating meat, so I don’t.
I hate people who judge books by their cover.
I hate ironing, so I don’t.
I hate not being able to talk to my Nana.
I hate arrogant people
I hate being without my iPhone,  my watch and perfume



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...