Monday 31 May 2010

Like, Love, Hate Tag.

I saw this on the gorgeous snowdrop85's blog, if you haven't already found her check her out she's one of my favourites youtubers too.


The rule is 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates.

I like trips to the hairdressers and coming out feeling fresh and new.
I like escaping into a bubbly bath with a good book.
I like watching movies at home or in the cinema.
I like writing lists.
I like freshly painted nails.
I like daydreaming.
I like cocktails!
I like making plans and looking forward to them.
I like Coffee Cake and Chattering in Starbucks.
I like Cath Kidston.
I like laughing.
I like flowers.





I love my daughters.


I hate being nagged.
I hate loud noise.
I hate seafood.
I hate woodlice
I hate arrogance.
I hate housework but...
I hate mess.
I hate ornaments.

I'd love to see yours!

2 comments:

  1. it reminds me of the lemon cake in starbucks !!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! Great list too! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...