Monday 17 May 2010

Ooops!

Popped into Boots this afternoon looking for Revlon Strawberry Suede that everyone is raving about and they had a 3 for 2 on! Bonus! Well, it would be rude not to, never mind that it is more cost effective to purchase this way.....anyhoooo, this is what I got


(L-R) Revlon lip glosses in Peach Petal (150) and Coral Reef (170). Revlon Matte lipstick in Strawberry Suede (005) and the No7 Anniversary Compact.

I decided that I had more than enough No7 Microdermabrasion scrub in stock, so I opted to use my £5 voucher on something else.  The compact features a light pink highlighter, 2 eye-shadow's ( I love the green shade, it appears to be shot with gold, which gives it an almost olive appearance on the skin) and 2 lip glosses.  Just to warn you, all the products in this set are quite shimmery, in case you don't like that kind of thing. I happen to think a bit of shimmer in the right place can look great, I just don't want to look like a disco ball in the office!


And after all that, they gave me another £5 voucher for my trouble. Any ideas what to spend it on? I've run out of ideas and inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I always love the idea of sparkle and then hate the reality, but only on me - think its great on others. These look really nice, I bought Em the Revlon lilac lip gloss which really suits her, although notice she has MAC morning glory back on her bday list - it has been her absolute fave lip gloss since I bought it for her for xmas 4 yrs ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Not bad for a quick lunchtime mooch. Awww I love it when you find a product that you love! I wore Strawberry Suede today and I think I quite like it. Didn't wear it full on, I dabbed it on my lips(as Lisa Eldridge instructed) to defuse the colour. On the whole, I think it was a winner ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...