Sunday 30 May 2010

SATC2 Arabian Eyes

Nic and I went to see SATC2 last night (which was really good) I was paying particular attention to the SATC ladies and their fabulous makeup (and clothes of course!!). So when I came to watching s few YouTube videos this morning,  I noticed a few of my favourite YouTubers had created Arabic themed make up looks (and not all of them recently!)

Here are a few of my faves;-

The lovely Nic from pixiwoo shows us how to create a cut-crease in purple/plummy shades.

DulceCandy87's Arabic look is wearable and appears to be quite easy to replicate, although I will report back when I have tried it!

Marlena from Makeup Geek TV tries out a colourful Arabic look with gold and bronze tones.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...