Sunday 16 May 2010

Yay! Elemis easypay's on QVC today.

That was a bit of a tongue twister!

I noticed on the QVCUK website that today certain Elemis products are on 3 easypay's. Maybe its something to do with their Get Gorgeous weekend.  Even my pre-holiday budget can stretch to the fabulous value of the Elemis 3 Piece Tri-Enzyme Skin Smoothing System. I'm pretty sure that the serum,  which is usually £95 (OMG!!!) on its own, has been instrumental in balancing out my skin and I have noticed a difference since it ran out.  Isn't that just typical, you find something that works and it costs an arm and a leg! However, £19.16 a month for 3 months is a total bargain!

Not that I have been encouraging anyone in particular to purchase this kit (What? Me? Never!), but I do know Nic is going to do a review on her experiences.  There are a few other Elemis items in this offer and if you are a fan of the iconic PCMC, the first easypay is a fab £24.50 (+PP).  Other live shows today are at 5pm and 11pm. Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...