Saturday 5 June 2010

Body Shop Monoi Miracle Oil - Love it


When Nic and I went shopping last week, I picked up the Monoi Miracle Oil  at The Body Shop. They had their "Smile, and save 30%" promo on - result!  I had a little sniff and instantly I compared it to Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt , except this little beauty is a third of the price.  I've been using it all week and I am addicted.  I use it every night when I get out of the bath, directly onto damp skin.  In just one week I can feel how soft my skin is. The scent is lovely and exotic. Reminds me of holidays, which is always a good thing. It feels somehow decadent, using a scented oil on your body. And I am all for a bit of daily decadence!! 


I later discovered that the lovely OxfordJasmine has featured this product in her monthly favourites video.  She recommended me to use it on my hair.  So I am sat with it on now!  I can't imagine anything taking the place of my beloved Ojon, but I suppose we shall see. This is one body product I'll certainly re-purchase.

2 comments:

  1. And there was me thinking that I could manage to go into Huddersfield today, get the stuff I NEED and just come home. Now I can feel a detour to the Body Shop and it's all your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that! Even more sorry that the only Monoi they had in stock, had been fiddled with!!! Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...