Thursday 24 June 2010

Nails Inc Hauling and Collection

Finally I can show you my recent Nails Inc purchaces.

Best of Press Collection £20.00 + £3.45 p&p from QVC The colours are devonshire row, birdcage walk, chalk farm, spring mews.



Special Effects Collection £20.00 + £3.45 p&p from QVC The colours are barnsbury road, hays mews, chester terrace, countess road, augustus street.



and from nailsinc.com I chose 5 polishes for £30 from the pick and mix collection, I ordered when a free pair of Fabris Lane sunglasses were being given away so you can see those beauties, love them, AND I also joined the reward scheme and got a free polish (South Molton Street)so I was very happy indeed! Colours are basil street, seven dials, south molton street, neal street, the hurlingham and bruton street.




While I was snapping away at my goodies I decided to grab the rest of my Nails Inc stash to show you too, please don't judge me! I can't name them all right now but if you want me to get back to you on any of them just leave a comment and I'll let you know!











Phew! So thats my Nails Inc stash of shame (OPI, China Glaze and HighStreet brands are yet to follow)...I really don't need anymore nail polish but just look at this Sorbet Collection! I heart it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my good god *stamps foot in rage and turns green with envy* I need... all the special effects, spring mews, Neal St. Ooooh I'm going to have to go on the website now (damn it!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...