Sunday 27 June 2010

OPI Haul

I got some lovely bargainous OPI polishes from the Brand Alley summer clearance a couple of weeks ago. Sadly they're sold out now so I'm just teasing you with these but check out Brand Alley it's great and you never know they might do somthing similar again. Let me know if you need a referral and I'll send you one (although I think you can just sign yourself up at the moment, I did).

I chose this kit which came with a lurid pink bag which was quickly (thankfully) stolen by my children leaving me with the contents - a papaya citrus scrub, papaya citrus massage lotion, a mini file and cuticle pusher and mini sizes of Didgeridoo Your Nails, Passion, Suzi Love Sydney and RapiDry Topcoat.

I also got last years limited addition valentines set with full sizes of Love Will Blossom, Heart To Resist and I Pink I Love You. My daughters LOVE Heart To Resist it's clear with glitter and red love hearts sprinkled through so how could they not! What could be prettier on tiny fingers and toes?!




Lastly (and my faveourite) a mini BrightPair Collection with shorts Story, On The Same Paige, A Grape Fit and RapiDry Topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...