Sunday 18 July 2010

MACRodarte - Power to the People!

MAC, in my opinion, you've made a total balls up with the MAC/Rodarte collection! I will not be purchasing ANYTHING from this collection, should it ever make it to the MAC stores.

Want to get a handle on the story, check out the links below from some of the beauty bloggers I follow.  Makes for some interesting reading....

www.mizzworthy.com
www.britishbeautyblogger.com
www.getlippie.blogspot.com
www.vexinthecity.com

And follow the trending topic at #rodartemac on twitter.

Sometimes, the internet is a wonderful tool to educate and heighten awareness of issues that are swept under the carpet.  I believe this is one of those times.

1 comment:

  1. My god. Having read some of these links and done some additional googling I am appalled, how on earth could they seriously think they could romanticize ‘lines of women workers making their way to factory jobs in the middle of the night.’ and think their customers would be inspired to purchase? Disgusting. thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...