Wednesday 18 August 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III has arrived!




So here it is, my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III and it is every bit as lovely as I anticipated.  I Love the colours. It makes me long to be back in Times Square (see pic below), which I got to visit in June.  I'll make sure to put the swatches up here soon, so check back.


Have to say, I am very impressed with Debenhams.com and their service.  I ordered on Saturday and it arrived this morning.  With my order was a few random samples, mainly of perfume/aftershave but there was also a luxury sample of Bare Escentuals foundation, which came with the cutest little kabuki brush.  Now, I already use Bare Escentuals products and they sent the foundation shade medium beige.  QVC reliably inform viewers, if you don't know what shade you are, go for medium beige. Its the most popular colour, however, I use shade fairly light! Just to be awkward!

 If anyone wants to try this foundation, which I totally recommend, and you think that the medium beige shade would suit you, then email me at leanneocd@gmail.com, with your address and I will post it out to you. Doesn't matter where in the world you are.  Unfortunately, there is only one sample, so be quick.  It will be first come, first served. Early bird catches the worm and all that!! ;o) **** The BE sample and the baby kabuki brush have now found a new home with Lauren. Let me know what you think of it!****


All that is left to say for now,  is that I Heart NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...