Monday 20 December 2010

Mac Lust

Has anyone seen the new MAC collections due for release in the UK in early January 2011??  Ladies,  I've got some serious lust going on!!

Lets face it, it's freezing cold and snowy out there. So I've been safely tucked up at home watching Temptalia's You Tube videos and I have to say I'm quite taken with a number of items from the MAC Stylishly Yours and Champ-Pale collections.

Although I would find it quite difficult to work with the vibrant pinks and purples of the Stylishly Yours collection, I'm instantly drawn to it.  It's certainly not a collection for the Neutral Nellie's amongst us, although the Cream Colour Bases appear to be quite wearable (for me and my pale skin anyway!).  I particularly like Tickle Me Pink and Virgin Isles.

Champ-Pale is certainly less threatening. If you liked the Urban Decay Naked Palette, you'll  certainly love this.  Muted, classy and understated, there is not a single thing from this collection that I wouldn't want.  I'm not going to lie, I want all the Lip Gelee's (Bubble Lounge, Luxure, Sin-tilation and Straight to the Head) and pretty much all (I'd say 3 out of 4) of the Paint Pots! Greedy? Moi?  My favourite lust is the Rose Ole Special Reserve highlighting powder, it looks so beautiful.  But then again, I bet the Chez Chez Lame is pretty amazing too.

Anything that catches your eye??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...