Saturday 16 April 2011

I Love My Little Bro! Part Two


So last Saturday, my little bro and his girlfriend arrived back to good old Blighty, after an amazing time in the Big Apple.  That reminds me, I so need to start looking at organising our trip Stateside.  Anyway, little bro was a superstar and managed to get me 2 of the 3 travel exclusive 'Look in a Box' kits from MAC at Heathrow.

So in my possession I now have 'Girl Next Door' and 'Rocker Chick'.  I'll apologise in advance that some of these pictures wash the colours out. Sorry! Damn you flash!! 



'Girl Next Door' (£25.75) comprises of:
  • Grand Entrance (shimmery champagne) eye shadow
  • Smoke and Diamonds (frosty taupe) eye shadow
  • Deelight (mid tone neutral) Cremesheen Glass
  • Zoom Lash mascara
  • Belightful Iridescent pressed powder 


'Rocker Chick' (£30.50) collection comes with:
  • Electra (shimmery silver) eye shadow
  • Black Tied (shimmery black) eye shadow
  • Dazzle Lash mascara
  • Smolder (black) eye kohl
  • Oyster Girl (freshwater oyster pink) Lip Glass
  • Hue (soft pale pink/neutral) lipstick


Close up of Hue.  You also get a better idea of the true colour of Oyster Girl here too. 

I'm delighted with these sets and I really cannot get over the value for money. I wholeheartedly suggest you grab them while you can.  I was actually only going to get one set, but little bro encouraged me to get both.  I'm glad he did now!

 I haven't had chance to use any of my new goodies. I've just been too tired this week and work has been just a tiny bit mental.  I'll report back with any firm favourites.  But I can already tell, I'm going to love everything!

Thank you little bro x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are bargainous. Wish I could get my hands on one! What a fab bro you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yeah. He played a blinder on this occasion Zoe. Are you (or anyone you know) travelling soon? See if someone can grab you one. I won't be going until October, so I was worried that they'd sell out before then!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...