Saturday 9 April 2011

Thank you Jeanie!


I've had quite a crappy week, work wise.  And I've begun the weekend with a spot of Tonsillitis - nice! I secretly think The Boy is delighted that I'm not speaking much.  Although I could be wrong...

Anyway, on Wednesday I came home to an unexpected beauty gift from my lovely friend, Jeanie over at Makeup Merriment.  Seriously, I was so overwhelmed I cried.  It's funny, I don't cry often, or easily. I'm not one of those women.  But some things really catch me unaware, and this was most certainly one of those occasions!

Jeanie, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to you!  I'm so grateful to have such lovely friends all over the world.

Have a great weekend ladies, whatever you are getting up to! ;o)

Leanne
X

4 comments:

  1. aww what a lovely thing to do! ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie is such a lovely, kind lady. I hope you're feeling better? Sorry to hear work isn't so good too.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is so sweet. I'm following her blog now too so thanks for link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanie is a true legend. Jan x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...