Saturday 17 September 2011

Benefit - They're Real! Mascara


How lucky am I?  My gorgeous friend Amy (@SalsaAmy) sent me a belated birthday pressie that made me squeal with excitement.  The much hyped Benefit They're Real! mascara was gifted to me last Saturday and I couldn't have been happier.  I've been wanting to give this a try since I saw the reviews flooding the blogsphere and YouTube.  


The wand is amazing! Like an instrument of torture from Medieval times.  The inclusion of the spiky ball at the tip (think Givenchy Phenomen'eyes) helps to lift and define each individual lash.  I've used it for a few days this week and so far I love it. Do I love it more than anything else? Only time will tell.  I have had a crazy time at work and have been experiencing mammoth work days of 12 hours plus and I've still managed to look pretty presentable when I've finally managed to escape the office.  Well, as presentable as I ever am! 

Amy asked for a full review. It appears that I am the product guinea pig, before Amy makes a purchase for herself.  I have no problem with that whatsoever!! hehe.  Promise to report back Ames and thank you again lovely! x 

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try this, but it is tested on animals :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it feel on the lashes Leanne? I cannot bear me a crispy lash. Look forward to the update. Jan x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...