Monday 19 September 2011

Burberry Body



I was probably one of thousands of people who signed up on Facebook for a free sample of Burberry's newest addition to their fragrance stable, Burberry Body.


I fairly hefty 4ml sample landed on my doormat last week.  What do I think of it?


The blurb says: An effortlessly sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients. Top notes of fresh green absinthe, illuminating peach and delicate freesia.  Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute, iris and warm sandalwood.  Base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, amber and musk

I like it, but it's not really me.  It's probably just a little too floral for my nose and even the additions of sultry amber, sandalwood and vanilla don't do it for me.  In my mind, this would be a nice daytime fragrance.  Classy and understated.  It retails at £75 for 85ml and can be purchased from here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...