Saturday 1 October 2011

Pressies from the Parental Units


When the Parental Units returned from their holiday in the North East coast of America, they brought me a few little make up treats.  How nice of them! I'd asked them to keep a look out for the Wet n Wild eye shadow trio's.  After a game of text tennis, we established that I wanted the Walking on Eggshells and Silent Treatment trio's - if they could find them.  After much searching they managed to find them in Target.

 Parental Unit #1 (The Mothership) also thought I might like Knock on Wood trio and a Revlon CustomEyes (Naturally Glamorous shadow/liner set plus mascara) kit too.  You were so right Mum!  The Revlon eye shadows were so cute. They looked like they had been knitted.  I've heard good things about the CustomEyes mascara too, so I am excited to give that a try.

Thank you Parental Units.  I'll enjoy playing around with those!

Any other recommendations for make up from the other side of the pond? It's nine weeks and counting until my holiday.  Need to get my shopping list sorted....

3 comments:

  1. lol good for you! I bet your boy loved seeing some Tar-jay bags! Enjoy your lovely goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking on Eggshells and that Revlon palette look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL exactly Jeanie! He was very disappointed that the bag contained make up. The only think that appeased him was the Hershey Kisses and these little pumpkin sweets (that tasted like candy corn). Yum! x
    @Gaby do you get Revlon where you are? Because I just found those palettes in the UK. So maybe they are worldwide!! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...