Sunday 2 October 2011

Speedy Saturday Shopping



I met up with Nic yesterday for a quick catch up.  Needless to say after lunch, coffee and cake were consumed, we had a mooch around the shops and I came back with a few bits.  I even made it home just in time for Strictly Come Dancing 2011. Phew!
  •  Goody Spin Pins
  • L'Oreal SuperLiner for brown/hazel eyes
  • Diesel Loverdose EDP (there is a story to this.... isn't there always!)


  •  bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Daily Duo
    

  •  NYC 16h Lip Stains in Persistent Pink (top) and Berry Long Time (bottom)
  • Revlon CustomEyes Shadow/Liner palette Rich Temptations.  You may have noticed that the Parental Units brought me one of these back from the States last week and I was adamant that we didn't have them in the UK.  Low and behold, I spotted them in Superdrug yesterday! So I have added another colour combination to my collection... naughty me.
Did anyone else go shopping yesterday?  What goodies did you purchase?
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the look of the Revlon palette, really want some purple eye colours, bought the L'Oreal mascara for hazel eyes - hope the liner is better that it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute isn't it Debbie? I'll let you know how I get on with the liner. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...