Wednesday 23 November 2011

Lancome: Tresor Midnight Rose Gift Set


I treated myself to this Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Fragrance Gift Set  last week.  Personally, I think it was a bargain at £34 considering the 30ml perfume alone is the same price.  I've noticed that this set keeps going in and out of stock in my local Boots.  So if you want this, I would snap it up while you still can!

The set includes Tresor Midnight Rose EDT 30ml, 3 mini Juicy Tubes in Marshmallow Electro, Lychee and Fraise and 3 Hypnose miniature mascara's (Hypnose, Hypnose Drama and Hypnose Precious Cells).  I thought this was a great chance to try the mascara.  I already know I love Juicy Tubes and I really like the fragrance.

Yeah, about the fragrance! Lancome describes it as:

A candied rose of love, warm and juicy, sweetly addictive.
A vivacious scent enhanced with intense rose and bold blackcurrant notes.

Top Notes: The caress of jasmine and peony meet fresh blackcurrant bud absolute and intense pink pepper.
 
Heart Notes: From the very first moment, it’s love at first sight between deep, intense rose absolute and vibrant, bold raspberry.

Base Notes: For the final touch of seduction, the dry down – Virginia cedar essence, vanilla and musk – warms up the floral notes in an addictive and modern scent.


(L-R) Lychee, Fraise and Marshmallow Electro Juicy Tubes


This would make a really lovely gift for someone special at Christmas, or perhaps mention it to someone as a 'gentle suggestion' of something you would like to find under the Christmas tree.  Failing that, you can do what I did and treat yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...