Tuesday 22 November 2011

Models Own/Diet Coke Freebies



Don't even ask why this picture is the wrong way around.  Grrrrrrrrr! Blogger is seriously vexing me tonight... 

Anyway, for those of you that are interested I thought I'd show you the Models Own/Diet Coke glosses I picked up.  You can select one gloss for free when you purchase of 2 bottles of Diet Coke (or in my case Diet Cherry Coke) from Boots.

 I got my 2 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke and selected Pure Plum from the four Christmas Kisses glosses in the collection.  I thought I'd see how I went with one, as I had never tried Models Own gloss before.  I needn't have worried. I loved them instantly.  Pure Plum is a sheer, non sticky gloss with plenty of Christmas sparkle - although it's not gritty! I cant bear that!  So on the way home, I made a slight detour for another 2 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke and grabbed Golden Nude as well.


(L-R) Golden Nude and Pure Plum


(L-R) Pure Plum and Golden Nude

I think I'll have to go back to pick up Glossy Pink and Lacquer Red before the offer expires on the 27th December.  Have you tried these glosses? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look great! I didn't know about this promo so thanks :) will have to go check them out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually really nice glosses, Cara. The pink and the red are more opaque and don't have any shimmer (from memory). You've got a while to collect them all... that's what I'll end up doing! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...