Wednesday 23 November 2011

My Ojon.co.uk bargain


When my order arrived from Ojon.co.uk, this was how it looked!  Now, while I am so glad that they go to great pains to protect your order, from Royal Mail,  the mounds of shredded paper made a right mess everywhere.  No big deal I guess, but it did annoy me - just a touch.

What was in the box then? Nestled under a small forest of shredded paper, these goodies emerged.  I love Ojon.  I've bought numerous kits from QVC, however this was the first purchase I have made from Ojon's own website.  Having looked around I noticed a code that gave you a duo of the Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner for free.  That can't be right, surely! 

So I ordered the Volume Advance kit and input the code, crossed my fingers and held my breath.  Look at what arrived!!??

I was sent two 250ml bottles of Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditioner for free,  Don't you think that's amazing?  I would tell you all about the code, but it is no longer working so it would be unfair to tease you in that way.  Still, I thought I'd share my order with you. The other great addition to ordering from Ojon.co.uk is the selection of 2 free samples per order.  They are single use sachets, but it still gives you a chance to try out new products each time you order.  I am really impressed with my interaction with the Ojon site (apart from the excessive packing!).  Have you bought anything from this site? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...