Sunday 4 December 2011

Autumn Empties


Wow! The last time I posted one of my empties posts was August!?!  And I was doing so well.  Needless to say, I've still been using things up.  Even if my posting has gone awry. Eek!!
  • Paco Rabanne Black XS  EDP  - I love this perfume. You know I don't subscribe to the usual "this is a day fragrance, this is a night fragrance" and so this pretty much became my go to scent for work. I know some people might keep this for evening, but not me. If I didn't know what I felt like wearing, I reached for this and thanks to my Little Bro's Christmas gift last year, I have another bottle waiting in the wings. Boots.com describes the scent as the essences of Pink peppercorn, Tamarind blossom and Cranberry explode with freshness, youth and sensuousness. Then the heart notes of Black violet, Hellebore Rose and Cacao flower enter into play, weaving their own magic. An overdose of Massoia wood in the base notes forms the basis of Black XS for Her, with patchouli and Tahitian vanilla underscoring the luscious, feminine and sexy side of this bewitching fragrance
  • La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar  Solution - This might be my second or third bottle of this.  I really like this gentle cleansing solution for eyes, lips and face.  It doesn't irritate it just cleans.  I generally use this as a pre-cleanse prior to my Clarisonic.  I will certainly repurchase when I head to Boots today.  
  • Classics Nail Polish Remover - Cheap and cheerful. Nothing special about this remover. 
  • Lacura Multi Active Serum - A product that received massive hype about it's anti-ageing benefits for the amazingly cheap price of £3.49! Did I notice any massive difference? No.  Did I enjoy using the product? Yes and on that note, I'd buy it again if I am passing Aldi.
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation - I love this. I have back-ups. Enough said!
  • Ghost Deep Night EDT -This is another fragrance I really enjoy and I am sad to see the back of this, as I haven't got a back-up. Good news is, this is usually reduced in the post Christmas sales.  Hopefully I can scoop it up as part of my Boxing Day Bargains!   Boots.com says Ghost Deep Night is an oriental vanilla fragrance that is sensual and passionate. Ghost Deep Night takes its wearer into the world of feelings between day and night. Created for the woman who is not only strong, self-confident, and clever. But also sentimental and romantic as well. A freshly oriental composition. A fragrance made for love - and loving.

  • Original Source Vanilla and Strawberry shower gel - This smells like Strawberry milkshake, which I don't actually like, but do like the scent of! Weird I know.  Nice enough, but I prefer the Mint shower gel versions from Original Source. 
  • Lancome Juicy Tube in Marshmallow Electro - Probably my favourite lip gloss range and one of the nicest colours.  It applies almost clear with a hint of shimmer with a totally divine scent (and taste!) Perfect for use alone or over another lip colour.  These mini versions are also ideal for throwing into a pocket. 
  • Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser - This came as a sample in a GlossyBox and I was excited to try the Murad brand.  This is a really nice cleanser and when I need to repurchase cleanser (I'm working through a stack at the moment!) I'll certainly consider this one.
  • The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion - Nice enough but a little overpriced in my opinion. Have other scrubs that I prefer to use, so I don't think I'll repurchase  this one.
  • Soap & Glory Mist You Madly - I quite like this body spray, but I prefer it's sister Glam-A-Lot. 
  • Yes to Tomatoes Trouble Free Facial Wash - This is another cleanser that was okay, but didn't wow me - so I'm glad it's gone!  As I mentioned earlier, I'm not in the market for cleanser at the moment.  However, unlike the Murad cleanser, I don't think I'd repurchase this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...