Monday 12 December 2011

Nails Inc "Nail The Day" TSV - Tuesday 13th December on QVC


Ladies, what will you be doing as the clock strikes midnight tonight?  In fact, don't answer that!!  I'll be in my PJ's tuned into QVC for the launch of the "Nail The Day" Nails Inc TSV and wow-wee it promises to be a fab one.  I was a little on the fence about this and didn't know if I was going to go for it.  Then The Boy very kindly offered to purchase for me and send it off to Father Christmas for delivery on the 25th December.  Yay! How could I refuse?

 The colours are lovely, wearable classics, glitters, over glaze and metallic's - oh my! There really is something for everyone here.  If you feel a little bad about treating yourself so close to Christmas, perhaps you could repackage and make smaller gifts for a few lucky friends and family....while sneaking one or two out for yourself.  Well, you've been a good girl haven't you? 

See you at midnight and happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what a lovely Christmas present! I'll be watching later! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...