Friday 23 March 2012

L'Occitane Shea Delight TSV - Sunday 25th March 2012

This flyer landed on my doormat this morning, so I thought I'd share it with you and blog from the train. Look at me multi-tasking!

The TSV collection includes the limited edition Shea products, starting with Cocoa Flower. I actually have that sent sat on my desk at work. It's a really lovely clean scent.

If you purchase on Sunday you will receive:
* Cocoa Flower hand cream
* Cocoa Flower lip balm
* Two supersize L'Occitane products (I'd hazard a guess that one of these will be shower gel - mainly as its on the front of the flyer! Which I am simultaneously delighted and annoyed about as I'm trying not to purchase bath/body products. Can I allow myself this? I'd be buying hand cream though the year anyway... The shower gel would be a very welcome freebie. Hmmm will have to think on that!)
* Full size collectors edition of Shea Butter hand cream (my favourite!)

The 5 piece Shea Delight TSV also happens to be on QVC Auto Delivery and this excites me greatly, as every 90 days a new box of goodies will arrive. So you'll start with Cocoa Flower, then move onto Hibiscus Flower in June. September will bring Desert Rose to your doorstep and then classic Shea Butter for Winter. Divine!

Question is, should I be strict on myself and avoid a purchase?! Answers on a postcard please...

2 comments:

  1. Love the packaging on these! I may take a little look myself, I do love L'Occitane but I remember the Shea Butter hand cream being a little tooo much for me! Love the scent though and I just love the packaging on these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fab little set! Really like the idea of the auto delivery, too. I imagine it would be lovely having a little box of treats turn up in the post every few months. I haven't tried many products from L'Occitane. Actually, I think I've only tried the hand cream, so I might look into this! Thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...