Thursday 8 March 2012

Random Ramblings


Just a few things I want to update you on. I bought the new Bourjois 'Flower Perfection' foundation on Monday. I'm running low on ColorStay and I was researching the alternatives. This popped onto my radar.  Currently retailing for £10.95 in Boots, or 2 selected Bourjois products (including the foundation) for £13.  So I took a bit of a gamble.

 I've used it twice so far and I really like it! Its a full coverage, skin perfecting foundation that claims to last 16hours. I can't speak to that at the moment, but I have been really impressed by it.  I've been applying with a Real Techniques buffing brush and so far - I like...


Obviously, given that Boots has already sold out of Revlon Lip Butter's on-line - I think they may be a little bit popular with the British public!  Anyway, I thought I would finally share my one and only (for now!) Lip Butter with you.   I got Crème Brulee from CVS during my Las Vegas trip.  It wouldn't have ordinarily been a colour I would gravitate towards, as I'm not great at carrying off a nude lip.  However, this is more of a peachy tone.  It doesn't really give much colour, but that is kind of why I like it.  I pretty much want them all.  However, I've been to both Boots and Superdrug today, to no avail.  Booo hisssss!



Finally, I bought a few of the L'Oreal Caresse Sheer Lipsticks in 06 - Aphrodite Scarlet, 101 - Tempting Lilac and 401 - Rebel Red (£7.95).  I kind of see these as a Lip Butter/Rouge Coco Shine alternative.  I haven't tried them out yet, but I liked the feel and pigmentation when I swatched in store.  L'Oreal products are currently on 3 for 2 in Boots and Superdrug.



(L-R) 06 - Aphrodite Scarlet, 101 - Tempting Lilac and 401 - Rebel Red.

Has anyone managed to get their mitts on a Revlon Lip Butter?? My search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...