Saturday 14 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - Honey and Rendezvous



These came from the States last month, but fortunately they form part of the 7 shades that have been released in the UK.  I'm a massive fan of lip stains and these appear to be the perfect combination of stain and moisturising balm.  



In truth, I prefer the 'Honey' shade, but the staying power of  'Rendezvous' is better.  I think the more pigmented shades have a more noticeable/long wearing staining effect.  I spotted a few more shades in Rome last week and I picked up another two in Superdrug this week (where they are on offer for £5.99 at the moment!).  

In a fairly short space of time, I seem to have accumulated a fair few shades - I'm not complaining though. I think they are fabulous.  Are you a fan?

1 comment:

  1. Nearly bought some of these yesterday, I'm sure they will be in my makeup bag soon! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...