Thursday 2 August 2012

A mini OCD adventure!



Bonsoir mes amis! I'm so excited that Nic and I are off to Paris tomorrow.  I'm distracting myself and writing this while I should be packing.  Actually lets face it, if I wasn't writing this I'd be watching the Olympics - which I am completely OBSESSED with! Whoop! Go Team GB!!

Anyway, its shaping up to be a fun weekend away.  We're looking forward to mooching around the Parisian sights, sampling the lovely wine of the region and of course, a little French pharmacy shopping if we have time. I'm sure there will be plenty of tales to tell upon our return...

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, whatever you are up to.

3 comments:

  1. That is great! I hope you guys have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGA JEL!! Have a fab time ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both have a fantastic time and spend hours in Sephora!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...