Saturday 22 September 2012

Escentual.com French Pharmacy Purchases



In case you have missed it, Escentual.com have been offering 1/3 off French Pharmacy brands during the month of September.   I logged on and placed my order yesterday morning - thank god for payday!!  Not even 24 hours later the Postman rang the doorbell and the order was placed into my grubby little mitts.  Now how about that for super speedy delivery?  I'm really impressed. 

I've tried the La Roche-Posay micellar water before, but the rest of the products are new to me, so I'll report back when I've tested them out.  

Have you taken advantage of this offer and if so, what did you get? 

1 comment:

  1. I know! I can't believe I only just saw this offer :D! I will definitely be placing an order very soon, teehee. By the way, I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...