Sunday 14 October 2012

And then I went to Superdrug and...



...managed to collect another few bits and pieces that I was hunting out.   

Having just run out of nail varnish remover, I thought I'd give the Andrea Fulerton one a go.  I love the pump on the top of the bottle - that should reduce any spillage trauma!! It wasn't the cheapest at £3.99 but I liked the bottle, so I'll report back.  

I'd been looking around for the new Rimmel/Kate Moss matte lipsticks. So I picked up 107 (berry) and 101 (pinky nude, both pictured below). I've only used 101 so far, but I can't say they are really matte. They feel more like a satin finish to me.  Matte lipsticks can feel quite drying, but I didn't find that at all.  I've also heard people mention the fruity scent.  I don't really get that either.  I they smell a bit like Parma Violets to me and I quite like that!


I then managed to nab the nude and taupe versions of the new Rimmel Scandleyes waterproof kohl liners.  I really like both of these and have used them over the past week. As I'd spent over £6/£7 (I can't remember the exact offer) I was given a free Glameyes liquid liner.  I've got quite a few black liners, so I've re-homed this with my friend.  

Has anyone else tried these new offerings from Rimmel? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how do you like the Rimmel eyeliners? I've heard great things! xx

    http://beauty-and-the-best.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...