Sunday 18 November 2012

Head's up: QVC L'Occitane TSV - Saturday 24th November 2012


There are good points to being up early on a Sunday morning!  

This little sneak peek of the L'Occitane TSV has just been posted by QVCUK on YouTube.  I'm clearly a 'warm' girl, so I'm super excited by the new Almond Shower Gel (I already love the oil version) and anything including Vanilla is a winner for me.  Not sure about the price yet, but I shall do a little bit of digging and see what I can find out for you all...

 What do you think?  Christmas gifting? Or gift for you??

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully it won't be too expensive so close to Christmas, but more excitingly, Alexis mentioned on Facebook last week or the week before that it would be available on Easy Pay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were so right, Joanne! 3 easy pay's! I snaffled the 'Warm' collection this morning. Which one did you go for??

      Delete
    2. Haha, I snapped up the warm collection as well, I absolutely hate floral scents!
      Now let's just hope the Elemis TSV on Sunday has the Pro Collagen Marine cream in it, because I've just noticed that it'll be on 4 easy pays *happy dance* :)

      Delete
    3. Me too! I think it does you know. I found this http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.201209.html on this thread http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?36776-Elemis-Christmas-TSV-2-12-12 on forum.shoppingtelly.com Also QVC and Keeley on Facebook are revealing a product every day this week. Check out both of those places for more info. Lets keep everything crossed!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...