Saturday 29 June 2013

Epic Empties - part two!


While I was cleaning out a few things, I noticed that quite a few of my lip stain pens had dried out. Sad, but I've had them for quite a few years, so I'm not too traumatised. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip stain and balm in Passion - I love lip stains. I'm a massive fan of low maintenance lip looks. Love this colour, but as with all of these pens, they dry out in the end. Probably wont repurchase this one as Revlon knock it out of the part with their (newish) Kissable Balm-stains!! 

Josie Maran Magic Marker lip and cheek stains in Jitterbug (hot pink) and Jive (orangey coral) - I purchased both of these from the Sephora in Times Square NYC. And what a trip it was!! I really enjoyed both of these colours, Jitterbug slightly more. I'll be honest, I never used them on my cheeks, but fhey wore pretty evenly and lasted a decent time. I'll have a look at these when I'm back in the States, even though they are pretty expensive. Who knows, a repurchase might be on the cards! 

Max Factor Lipfinity Liptint in 02 - I wasn't a massive fan of this colour on me and to be honest the MF stains wear off me in an odd way. They leave that weird ring around my lips.  I probably won't repurchase.


Josie Maran GOGO mascara - another nice JM product that came from the Lash Stash. Made my lashes very separated, although not massively volmumising in my opinion. I'm not as huge fan of those traditional wands, but a good everyday mascara. Might consider a repurchase one day. Maybe.

Fairydrops mascara - another Lash Stash product.  I liked the wand on this one although I can't say I noticed anything amazing. It's certainly no Benefit They're Real! That's for sure.  Again, may consider a repurchase one day. 


Diesel Loverdose EDP - my love for this fragrance is well document on this blog. Although it wasn't something I planned to fall in love with, I wouldn't be without it. So many lovely compliments from people when I wear this perfume. I've also found this to be an exceptionally good layering scent - much like its high end twin, Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise (which I also adore!!). I have bottles on standby that were gifts and I can't see myself neon without this, so it's a dead cert that I'll repurchase. 

The final empties instalment will feature hair care, skin care and body care. Keep a look out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...